Marketing and Communications Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
I'm working with a London based Children's Charity at the moment who are looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager on a permanent basis. The role is paying up to £37,000.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver the communications plan across all channels and functions. With the overall aim being to raise awareness for the Charity's lifesaving research programmes, welfare projects and the need for support working in collaboration with the fundraising teams.
Reporting into the Senior Marketing and Communications Manager, you will deliver the communications strategy across the mix of communications disciplines including: media, and public relations, celebrity management, internal communications, brand marketing, and production of marketing materials. As well as leading and developing the Communications team including: Media Officer and Communications Officer.
- Contribute towards the overall communications strategy
- Plan and deliver a cross organisational and integrated communications calendar
- Deliver important communications campaigns
- Plan and deliver a internal communication calendar to ensure integration of the communications team with colleagues in other teams
- Act as a guardian of the brand and image
- Lead on creative production of all marketing and fundraising materials and key publications including annual review
- Work with fundraising teams, ensure all campaigns are optimised and integrated across all channels
- Work closely with the PR agency, to increase the organisations profile and reputation across media
- Develop relationships with target media representatives
- Ensure press releases, articles and statements are written to a high quality and have a consistent message across all media outputs
- Respond to request from the press for comments, views and supporting information and maximise further opportunities
- Increase the number of ambassadors to help build brand awareness across all channels and amongst influencers
- Manage and monitor annual communications budget
Ideal candidate will display:
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Management experience of a Communications team
- Good level of experience and understanding dealing with brand and corporate identity
- Experience working with agencies
- Experience of managing budgets
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.
Apply for Marketing and Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly