Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Group Member
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Group member
Our client, a charity incorporated by Royal Charter, is seeking members of a new Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Group who will provide critical friendship to their senior management team and Council (board of trustees).
They are looking for four to six individuals from different backgrounds and sectors who are excited by their vision (of a world where science is seen as a fundamental part of culture and society) and would like to apply their experience, knowledge and networks of EDI to help this charity on their journey to leverage change across their organisation, science and society.
Their EDI Advisory Group members will have a four-day commitment each year and their responsibilities will be to:
- Provide ad-hoc support and advice by email, phone, etc
- Attend two meetings a year.
Key tasks are likely to include:
- Provide advice and expertise to support decision-making
- Support the senior management team and Council as a critical friend
- Reflect on outputs and outcomes to help distil learning for dissemination
- Provide introductions to their networks and best practice in EDI
- Engage with key stakeholders and act as ambassadors for the project.
They will appoint four to six members, and are looking for people with some of the following skills and experiences:
- Equality, diversity and inclusion leadership
- Significant culture change within organisations or sectors
- Large-scale programme change in charities/social purpose organisations to attract more diverse groups
- Advocates for change within an organisation or sector.
The closing date is 9am, Friday 8 February 2019.
To find out more information, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s application pack.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and an organisation committed to diversity.
No agencies please.