Chief Operating Officer
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Hours and contract: Full-time (37.5 hours a week), permanent
Location: Eikon HQ in West Byfleet, Surrey
Rate of pay: Circa £50,000
Eikon is a Surrey based charity that has been working in the local community for almost two decades, providing preventative and long-term support to some of the county’s most vulnerable young people and their families. Through establishing inspirational relationships between the young person and their adult professional, our vision is to develop happy, thriving and resilient young adults who contribute positively to society.
Our professional support staff are easily accessed through schools, youth centres and even in parks and street corners. The services we provide are under-pinned by three core principles: we are focused on prevention, we are relationship based, and we are outcomes driven
We know what works and we have an excellent reputation for supporting young people and a proven track record built with key partners since our formation in 1995.
Eikon has enjoyed considerable success and growth over several years and is now the largest young people’s charity in Surrey. We continue to make good progress as an organisation. This year will have a direct impact on approx. 30,000 young people; our highest total ever.
We have strategic partnerships with Surrey County Council, NHS Trusts, schools and other charities. We work directly with young people, we train teachers and we support parents. We have busses in community hotspots across Surrey, sports projects in many Surrey boroughs and we run 11 youth clubs.
We are now seeking to recruit to a new position at Eikon: that of COO. The COO will be the internal leader of Eikon, allowing the CEO to become more externally focused. They will have responsbility for four main areas:
- Providing organizational oversight and lead the implementation of the strategic plan
- Ensuring that all Eikon services are of the highest quality and have a transformational impact
- Providing leadership to drive the culture of the organisation and people strategy.
- Coordinating our discussions on Eikon’s strategic direction and our responses to new commissioning opportunities, including CAMHS.
The successful candidate will have:
- Evidence of significant experience and a track record of achievement in a senior management and leadership team role in a service delivery organisation with income of at least £2m pa
- Evidence of experience in leading multi-disciplinary functions including service delivery and strategic people management
- Proven track record of developing and successfully delivering organisational strategies, business plans and budgets
- Experience of successfully competing for, delivering and implementing statutory contracts
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role, and details on how to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please contact Jenny Hills at Harris Hill Executive Search on 020 7820 7321.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 18th February 2019
More searches like this
- Senior Management Education Full Time jobs in Addlestone
- Management Education Full Time jobs in Addlestone
- Administration Education Full Time jobs in Addlestone
- Operations & Service Delivery Education Full Time jobs in Addlestone
- Business Development & Commercial Education Full Time jobs in Addlestone