Prospectus is delighted to be supporting a leading UK health charity in the recruitment of an Interim Assistant Director of Services, to work from their Head Office in London. Innovative and progressive, the organisation leads the fight against the most devastating and fastest growing health crisis of our time, affecting more people than any other serious health condition in the UK.
The interim Assistant Director of Services position will be reporting to the Operations Director and will play a vital part in the leadership and development of all the health services that this charity provides.
The post holder will take on strong strategic leadership roles in the Operations Directorate, supporting key cross organisation programmes of work and building strong external partnerships to help achieve increased scale and reach. As Assistant Director you will need to demonstrate senior level strategic influencing skills, the ability to deliver a range of complex projects and have the knowledge and experience to assess the impact and outcomes of all project work.
The ability to produce compelling business cases, develop and maintain robust management processes and ensure the charity's standards of delivery are leading edge are all vital skills required in ensuring the charity provides great customer service.
Experience and skills to include:
- Significant experience of leading high performing services with proven track record of developing operational excellence
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building, leading and developing a high performing team and creating a shared sense of purpose across all service provision
- Ability to deliver programmes of work and services to people in well-defined target segments, co-creating with service user.
- Build operational functional excellence in all programmes and services
- Experience working within a charity is essential
If you would like to apply for this role please submit your CV via the "Apply" button below.
Due to timeframes, please note that applications will be considered immediately and on a rolling basis.
A Prospectus consultant will review and assess all submitted applications. As part of the selection process, candidates may be invited to meet with a consultant at our offices.
If you have any specific questions to help assess suitability for the role please call 0207 400 6373 or email email@example.com