Direct Marketing Officer (Retention)
TPP are currently supporting an international development charity with a Direct Marketing Officer (Retention) position.
Focusing on supporter retention this position will be responsible for managing direct marketing campaigns with a focus on retaining and raising income from supporters. With a range of appeals to work on, your work will include everything from cash appeals, to regular giving campaigns and stewardship communications. You will also get to take a strategic position on supporter journeys and work collaboratively with the rest of the retention team to increase supporter retention.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience of direct marketing and telemarketing
- Experience of developing effective campaign strategies
- Understanding of data segmentation and ensuring targeted campaigns and programmes
- Confidence in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Great attention to detail and a positive attitude
How to Apply:
Closing date - 28th January 2019
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Rhiannon on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com