We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and organised Trusts Fundraiser to join our dynamic Partnerships Fundraising team.
Job Title: Trusts Fundraiser
Position: Part-time, permanent
Hours: 22 hours per week
Salary: £22,000 pro-rata, per annum
Location: National Centre, Pill (outskirts of Bristol)
Benefits Include: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pro-rata, per annum + additional days over Christmas and New Year, free parking in a beautiful semi-rural setting
With excellent writing skills, strong administrative capabilities and a focus on delivering exceptional customer service, the post holder will work closely with the Trusts Manager to develop, implement and deliver the Trusts Fundraising strategy and to grow Penny Brohn’s portfolio of partnerships. We are looking for someone with experience in writing copy to a high standard who would like to gain experience working in trusts fundraising in a busy charity environment.
- To research local and national trusts and foundations
- To prepare quality written funding applications to new and existing trusts and foundations to achieve fundraising targets
- To ensure that any reporting commitments are carried out in a timely manner and to a high standard
- To ensure effective administration of our fundraising database and spreadsheets
Penny Brohn UK is the leading UK charity specialising in a whole person approach to helping people live well with the impact of cancer. The way in which we help people is known as the Bristol Whole Life Approach which provides a powerful combination of physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual support that is designed to help anyone affected by cancer, at any stage of the disease. We do this through residential courses, group sessions and 1-2-1 complementary therapies. We work in partnership with many major healthcare providers and our services are underpinned by evidence based research.
Timetable for appointment:
Closing Date: Friday 8 February 2019 at 9am
Interview Date: Friday 15 February 2019
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the Apply button to be directed to the Penny Brohn UK website where you can complete the application process.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Part Time jobs in Gloucestershire
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Part Time jobs in Gloucestershire
- Administration Social Care & Welfare Part Time jobs in Gloucestershire
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Part Time jobs in Gloucestershire
- PR & Communications Social Care & Welfare Part Time jobs in Gloucestershire