An excellent opportunity for a Marketing Officer, who is eager to join a close-knit team, with opportunities to grow and develop a career across print marketing, digital marketing and direct marketing. You will be joining a fantastic, well-established charity who care for and develop life-saving treatments for people with cancer.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about health charities and have the skills, creativity and knowledge to contribute to charity projects and the wider marketing strategy: to raise awareness of the charity and the difference it makes to cancer patients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Educate and communicate our charity brand principles to both internal and external audiences appropriately, keeping it at the heart of all marketing initiatives.
- Contribute to the overall marketing and communications plan; working with the Charity Senior Marketing Manager to help plan and propose detailed marketing projects that support the wider marketing strategy.
- Provide sound creative judgment, being able to consolidate feedback from multiple stakeholders and provide clear direction back to creative teams ensuring work is delivered to the brief and on brand.
- Work in partnership with PR and Digital teams to ensure that communications developed reinforce the charity brand both on and offline.
In order to apply for this role you will have the following expertise:
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Proven track record for supporting the delivery of marketing programmes and campaigns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written including brief writing, copywriting and presentations
- Methodical worker with excellent organisation skills and keen eye for detail
- Organised, calm, and professional; ability to work under pressure, delivering to tight deadlines and budgets
Based in London, Salary is £28- 30,000.
The charity are reviewing CVs on a rolling basis, so please get in touch now to avoid disappointment. Please email Hannah.email@example.com with your CV.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.