St Raphael's Hospice provides palliative care services for the 401,000 residents of Sutton and Merton. Patients are referred by their GP, Hospital Doctor or Clinical Nurse Specialist. St Raphael's has a 14-bedded unit, a Community Palliative Care Team, a Hospice@Home Service and a Day Centre which operates 4 days per week
As we prepare to deliver our new fundraising strategy there is no better time to become a part of your local Hospice. We are looking to recruit a talented Events Fundraiser to our dynamic fundraising team.
The successful applicant must be able to plan, manage and support a wide range of events, whilst ensuring that the maximum profit is made to support and enable us to provide the wider breadth of care and to our increasing numbers of patients and their families.
Applicants should be/have:
- Empathy with the work of St Raphael's Hospice
- At least three years experience in a fundraising role
- Knowledge and understanding of fundraising activity
- Be creative, well motivated and tenacious
- An ability to negotiate at varying levels and manage expectations
- Exceptional time management skills and organisational skills
- A successful track record in fundraising
To apply please complete the below form and attach your CV.
The closing date for applications is 17th February 2019
With interviews expected to take place week commencing 11th March 2019