Associate Head, Acquisition Marketing
The Individual Giving department is responsible for the largest single source of income for the NSPCC. Our donor base of nearly 850k direct donors contributed almost £57m. This new role will head up the acquisition, product management and new product development teams ensuring consistent strategic marketing across all areas – using mass market channels to recruit new supporters to the NSPCC. The strategic marketing element is vital to this role, we need to be more audience led in our approach to find new ways to succeed in the current marketing environment. To succeed in this role you will need to be self-motivated, relish a challenge and be innovative in finding solutions to challenges.
This is a critical role in the IG team and will require fundraising and marketing skill and capability alongside strong leadership and influencing skills. Experience of working in the charity sector is desirable.
The key aspects of the role are:
- Lead on the development of an audience led approach for the recruitment of new supporters to the NSPCC using mass market channels, including development of products, propositions and messaging
- Lead team in the development of commercially robust business cases, the delivery of marketing campaigns across a range of channels (including DRTV, digital, OOH, inserts, door drop, press), ensure that full evaluations are carried out and scaled up where appropriate
- Lead opportunity to innovate, with strong influencing skills and able to recognise when a campaign isn’t working, fail fast and learn from mistakes whilst showing ability to scale up quickly for new ideas that show true potential
- Lead on the strategic growth of our legacy marketing, tribute funds and in memory income, ensuring that propositions are delivered that can be used across Individual Giving and Fundraising & Engagement. Also lead on setting and delivering corporate KPIs for legacy
- Ensure robust and compliant product management processes are in place for Weekly Lottery, Raffle, Letters from Santa, Raffle and any new product developed
- Work with colleagues across the organisation to identify opportunities for cross team working
- Deputising for the Head of Individual Giving as required.
For more information on this role please contact Stuart Osbourne on email@example.com