We are seeking a highly motivated Fundraising Manager to join Making Space, based at Lyne House in Warrington, WA2 7JB.
This exciting opportunity will play a key role in further development of our fundraising function. You will be directly responsible for promoting, co-ordinating and supporting fundraising at Making Space to maximise positive outcomes for the people we support, carers, communities and commissioners.
- Proactively achieve agreed income and expenditure targets and report on the progress towards these
- Inspire new and existing supporters to ensure the impact of our work is clear to all internal and external stakeholders, including regular communications/updates
- Adhere to fundraising legislation and regulations
- Maintain and update a fundraising database
- To ensure that local community fundraising events, activities and collections run effectively and are well planned, coordinated and marketed
- To have line management responsibilities for a Fundraising Co-ordinator
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Hours: 39 per week
- Demonstrable community fundraising experience is essential
- Line management experience
- Adaptable communication skills
- Ability to confidently network, develop and sustain partnerships
- Problem solving, solution focused approach
- Enthusiastic and able to motivate both self and others
- Certificate in Fundraising and institute of Fundraising membership (or willingness to complete)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including
- Buy annual leave
- Child Care Vouchers
- Flexible working
- Cycle to Work
- Love 2 Shop
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to free training, qualifications and career development opportunities
Apply online and attach your CV.
The job will close once enough suitable applications have been received.