Communications Project Officer
Based in Central London, this role supports the communications and marketing team to deliver impactful and coordinated programmes of work across the Charity, to raise awareness of their social welfare activities.
The programme of work includes several carefully-pitched closed events , a broad-reaching and high impact communications campaign, and a number of themed fundraising events.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a pro-active, personable individual with excellent communications skills and solid organisational skills to join a social welfare charity at an exciting time for them as they reach a milestone anniversary.
In order to apply for this role you will have:
- A friendly, energetic personality with a positive attitude;
- A well organised and collaborative individual with the ability to work in a team and in a complex environment;
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks and have a problem-solving aptitude
- At least two years experience working in the field of communications, marketing or project management;
- First class administrative skills to include thorough familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, and project scheduling computer applications; competence in MS Office suite: Word, PowerPoint;
- Good verbal communication skills with the ability to build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Salary is 26,000 + Travel allowance up to 4,000 per annum
12 month FTC
The charity are reviewing CVs on a rolling basis, so please get in touch now to avoid disappointment. Please email Hannah.email@example.com with your CV.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Administration Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- PR & Communications Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Events Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)