- An inspirational leader with the ability to engage and motivate at all levels
- An exceptional communicator able to confidently represent, negotiate and influence
- Strategic in your thinking with a customer-focussed approach
- Driven by achieving challenging yet rewarding and impactful goals
Do you have:
- Significant experience of successful and sustainable service delivery
- Creativity with the ability and drive to identify, develop and market new and existing services and business opportunities
- Experience of successfully managing change and risk within a rapidly evolving business environment
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual to lead on the successful and sustainable delivery and development of Age UK East Sussex’s Services, which include Health and Care, paid-for Support Services and Information and Advice.
Responsible for inspiring and leading our brilliant and committed Assistant Services Director, Service Managers and their delivery teams, you will ensure standards of excellence compliant with best practice and relevant care standards.
A confident and effective communicator, you will represent Age UK East Sussex across a range of statutory and non-statutory partners in order to promote and expand services. A competent bid writer you will also lead on the process of applying for and successfully securing service-related funding.
Pro-active, challenging, creative and highly professional, you will possess the positive and impactful leadership behaviours that will ensure our continued growth and success in the delivery of vital support services to older people in East Sussex.
All job applicants will be required to provide 2 referees (one must be your most recent employer) and undertake an enhanced DBS Disclosure. This process forms part of our recruitment policy. Please note that we will only accept applications on our company application form which can be completed on our company website.
All fully completed applications must be received no later than 1 February at 5pm. Interviews will be taking place the week commencing 11 February at our Eastbourne offices.