Events Administrator - temporary
Our client a leading children's health charity are seeking an experienced events administrator to help them on an interim basis at a busy time for the charity.
You will be supporting the Sports Events and Community Fundraising team with day to day administrative duties, which will include dealing with enquiries, supporting fundraisers and assisting with larger projects within the team.
This role requires and an individual who is confident, articulate and well organised - someone who enjoys a challenge and has a methodical approach to their work. The role would ideally suit someone at the beginning of their career who is interested in in Fundraising, particularly within the area of Sports Events and Community Fundraising.
- Articulate and literate to a high level
- Good customer service skills and an ability to work with a variety of stakeholders, including fundraisers, committee members, celebrity supporters and Trustees
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Knowledge of UK Mass Participation Sports Events
- Enthusiastic, confident, sociable, resilient
- A self-starter who can plan their own diary and seize the initiative
- Creative and innovative
- A proven interest in the charity sector and specifically working within events.
Role: Events Administrator
Location: Russell SQ
Employment Type: Temporary ASAP start 1-2 months
Working hours: 35pw