Digital & QA specialist
My client is a Health-care Charity based in South West London, embracing digital change through a diverse digital product portfolio. They seek a front line digital guru to implement QA and testing strategy and manage development changes with agency support.
The key responsibilities for this Digital & QA specialist:
- Provide front-line support for users experiencing issues with our digital products and services.
- Write consistent and clear bug logs, acceptance criteria and user stories for use with external partners and internally.
- Manage and prioritise the backlog of bugs and issues across our digital products and services.
- Enact rigorous testing of our digital products and services through test plans and documented processes.
- Create and maintain a set of standards for all digital products and services.
- Provide support for and maintain the digital platforms managed by the digital team.
- Ensure that appropriate product and technical documentation is in place and current.
- Take responsibility for ensuring quality and consistency of bug fixes, new developments and features for our digital products.
- Be the system administrator for our CMS, Drupal 8, and manage CMS users, their usernames and password.
- Provide support for and or manage digital development activity and small projects as required.
The right Digital & QA specialist will have evidenced the following:
This Digital & QA specialist is based in SW London and paying circa £30,000 per annum. Not For Profit and Charities experience is not essential