Retail Marketing Manager
Leading national charity based in Zone 1.
The Retail Marketing Manager is responsible for:
- Marketing of all shop products, ensuring marketing is relevant to target audiences and on budget
- Create a multi-channel marketing plan based on new/existing products
- Create supporter-focused campaigns.
- Liaising with external/internal suppliers
The successful Retail Marketing Manager will have:
- Strong experience in marketing within a multi-channel retail environment
- Experience of running integrated direct marketing campaigns
- Experience planning and reviewing digital marketing campaigns
- Passion for the charity sector
Exciting role for a leading charity.
Based in Zone 1, London
£34,000 - £36,000
12 month contract