- Contract Type
Job title: Intranet Manager
Directorate: Remembrance & Marketing
Contract: 12 month Fixed-Term, full time
Salary: £35,852.70 per annum (£31,400.70 plus £4452 London Weighting)
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
An exciting opportunity for an Intranet Manager to join The Royal British Legion’s Internal Communications Team has become available.
The Legion is the nation’s largest Armed Forces charity providing support and advice to all those currently serving in the British Armed Forces, veterans and their families. As the national custodian of Remembrance, the Legion also holds a lead role in the nation’s commemorative activity.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience within a similar position, with responsibility for the day-to-day co-ordination and management of the intranet, as well as playing a key role in the delivery and ongoing development of a new intranet platform for launch in 2019.
How to Apply
Please apply clicking ‘Apply Online’
Closing date for this role is: Sunday 20th January