Supporter Care Executive
Our client is one of the fastest growing national charities in the UK. They are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Their vision is to find a cure for brain tumours. Their mission is to build a network of experts in sustainable brain tumour research.
Supporter Care Executive
Location: Head Office, Milton Keynes
Reports to: Supporter Care Manager
Salary: c. £18,000
Job Purpose: you will ensure a superior ‘supporter journey’ for fundraising campaigns; managing distribution of fundraiser and supporter materials. To effectively support the Finance and Operations department with the management of stock, ensuring timely and accurate recording of campaigns, stock and sales income. Work with the Finance and Operations colleagues to effectively support the fundraising and marketing teams.
- Overall management of all stock including merchandise and collateral
- Accurate recording and monthly reporting
- Manage campaign registration
- Accurate recording and timely reporting
- Manage campaign material distribution
- Maintain accurate records of collection boxes
- Coordinate and monitor merchandise sales from website, ebay and other sources
- Liaise with Supporter Care Manager to ensure timely fulfilment of orders and ensure relevant marketing materials are included in all outgoing orders
- Co-ordinate and agree tasks for volunteers providing guidance as required
- Work with fundraising and marketing teams to ensure full understanding of key fundraising activities, campaign and marketing plans, stock levels, reorder levels and quantities
- Process credit/debit card payments for sales and donations
- Answer phone and deal efficiently with inbound queries
- Support fundraisers and other supporters to maximise their fundraising, providing appropriate advice and support and access to fundraising materials and other collateral as appropriate
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive supporter records on CRM (thankq)
- Daily review of finance system changes ‘audit report’
- Support the smooth running of the office, including meeting and greeting visitors and advising receiving colleague of visitor’s arrival
- Deputise for colleagues as required
- To undertake any reasonable duties as otherwise required
Proficiency in MS office, and especially excel and word is required. Experience of working with a CRM/Supporter database would be an advantage.
The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 3rd February, but early applications are encouraged and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified. Previous applicants need not apply.
* After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with further details on how to complete your application *
Please check your email spam / junk mail folder.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Marketing Health & Medical Full Time jobs in South East England
- Campaigning Health & Medical Full Time jobs in South East England
- Administration Health & Medical Full Time jobs in South East England
- Finance & Legal Health & Medical Full Time jobs in South East England
- Policy & Research Health & Medical Full Time jobs in South East England