Digital Marketing Lead
I am currently recruiting for a great Digital Marketing role for a Charity in Central London. They are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Lead on a permanent basis. The role will be paying up to £33,000.
This is really exciting time for the Charity who are in a very unique position in the market. The Head of External Affairs joined the Charity exactly a year ago which was when they launched their first public campaign. There was a restructure in the summer of 2018, which created the External relations team.
This role is an integral part of these changes. The postholder will be supporting the organisation to devise and deliver audience-focused digital marketing campaigns and activity. Being a key member of the communications team, responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing plans across different channels. You will lead all digital marketing strategies for fundraising, services and awareness raising campaigns.
Ideal candidate will display:
- Significant experience in digital marketing
- Good at interpreting data (getting insights)
- Experience of planning, managing and reporting on digital paid campaigns
- Experience of leading digital campaigns across multiple digital platforms
- Expert across social media platforms
- Proven track record particularly in e-marketing, paid digital advertising, analytics, SEO and cross channel campaign delivery.
They are flexible on candidate background and will look at people from both a commercial a not-for-profit background. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.