Associate Head of Philanthropy
5 days left
- Contract Type
The Major Giving Department at the NSPCC has an exciting opportunity to lead the highly successful Trust & Statutory fundraising teams. With two direct line reports into this post, the teams seek donations from £5,000 to £1m+ and build strong relationships with existing donors and new prospects to reach its annual target of over £4.5M.
As the Associate Head of Philanthropy you will develop and lead the fundraising strategy of your team to deliver excellent results. In order to succeed you will collaborate with a broad range of colleagues and external stakeholders to ensure that donors and prospects are fully informed and engaged in the work of the NSPCC. We're looking for someone who has significant experience of fundraising from grantmakers who can support a team of excellent fundraisers to push onto raising further funds via more substantial grants in the future.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with colleagues and donors
- Experience of working with central and local government as well as major UK Foundations, successfully bidding for six and seven figure support and stewarding those who partner with your organisation.
- Expertise in managing a team including improving their skills and inspiring them to succeed
- Proven success in delivering financial objectives by devising and implementing successful fundraising strategies
- The ability to produce compelling written material of the highest quality.