Coeliac UK is a charity for people who need to live gluten free, including those with coeliac disease, a condition estimated to affect 1 out of every 100 people. Coeliac UK has been supporting people with coeliac disease for the last 50 years: providing advice, funding research and campaigning for better access to diagnosis and care, and working for more food choices to make real change in everyday lives.
Coeliac UK is seeking an exceptional leader to take the organisation to its next phase of development, with ambition and drive. Our new Chief Executive has a major opportunity to shape and guide the future of the organisation and enable the charity to reach even more people affected by the disease.
Acting as an ambassador for the organisation, the Chief Executive will engage and influence stakeholders at all levels and will represent Coeliac UK to a wide network of contacts. In addition, the Chief Executive will provide focused and inspiring leadership to the Coeliac UK team of committed staff and volunteers to enable them to achieve their objectives.
This is an exciting time to join the charity as we work towards our new strategic direction, developing our services to extend our reach to everyone who cares about coeliac disease, whilst maintaining our position as the authoritative source of support and advice.
- A proven track record of successful leadership in a multi-faceted environment.
- Experience of developing and converting a strategic vision into an operational plan with clearly defined impact measures.
- Experience of successfully delivering organisational change.
- A track record of developing and leading a high-performing team.
- Experience of representing an organisation or cause and working with opinion leaders across a range of disciplines.
- Experience of developing and maintaining successful working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/70547
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisor Sandra Hamovic at Berwick Partners on 0207 529 6332.
Closing date for applications: Monday 4th February