Head of Campaign
Working with the Director of Development, the Head of Campaign will lead a development campaign raise between £10m and £15m for ‘The Law School for the 21st Century’.
Joining a small and dynamic fundraising team that consistently delivers £7m a year, the Head of Campaign will be responsible for building and managing a number of significant donor prospects with the ability to make gifts of £10,000 to £100,000.
The working environment is friendly and there are close collaborations across teams with Marketing, PR and Alumni all working together.
The successful candidate will have advanced social and communication skills and an ability to interact with people at every level across different cultures.
The Law School is international and many of the students come from countries where the rule of law is vulnerable. Working with some of the worlds’ most influential legal minds, you will have a chance to make a major mark and to make a significant difference.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Education Full Time jobs in South East England
- Alumni Education Full Time jobs in South East England
- Corporate Fundraising Education Full Time jobs in South East England
- Major Donor/ Gifts Education Full Time jobs in South East England
- Trusts & Foundations Education Full Time jobs in South East England