A wonderful health charity are looking to recruit their next full-time Executive Assistant. This role is an ongoing temporary vacancy and will require an immediate start.
As the new EA, you will be responsible for providing pro-active and strategic administrative support to the Chief Executive. You will also assist the Director of Finance and Resources with any other administrative workload.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Manage the CEO's schedule and act as a gatekeeper where required
- Manage general administrative duties such as answering the telephone
- Provide efficient executive support including organising meetings, taking minutes and preparing meeting agendas
- Book accommodation and travel arrangements
- Carry out research and produce reports on a particular topic as requested
- Responsible for office management duties such as the resolution of building maintenance queries, Health and Safety arrangements, and the procurement of office services and supplies
Skills and Experience required:
- Extensive experience of providing full administrative support to a Senior Leader
- Experience of managing office facilities and third party contracts
- Experience of preparing agenda's and minute taking for senior meetings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Once we have reviewed all applications, we will contact you with further details if you are short-listed.
Please note that due to a high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.