We are looking for an experienced and ‘hands on’ Finance Manager to undertake responsibility for the day to day management of our busy Finance department. This well-established role will work closely with the Finance Director to help produce monthly departmental management accounts and supplementary analysis, demonstrating performance against budget and forecasted results.
The successful individual will hold a recognised finance or accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent). You will also have experience of working in the charity sector and will demonstrate:
- Experience of managing people and delivering through a team
- Ability to compile departmental results, budgets, forecasts and specific analysis
- A working knowledge and experience of running a medium sized payroll system with multiple pension schemes (including auto-enrolment)
- A strong understanding of VAT with group reporting and partial exemption
- Comprehension of both fundraising and retail Gift Aid
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office packages, Sage Line 50 Accounts and Sage Payroll
We are seeking an individual with excellent interpersonal skills, who is highly organised, works well in a team and exhibits a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
We offer 30 days annual leave plus Bank holidays, an Employee Assistance Programme and Cycle to Work Scheme amongst our benefits.
For an Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification please go to our website www.juliashouse.org/jobs, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the HR Department on 01202 644220. (Please do not send CVs on their own as all applications must be on our own Application Form)
The closing date for applications is Sunday 27th January 2019.
Interviews will be held in early February 2019.
The above post will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Registered Charity No. 1067125