Citizens Advice Daventry and District is the leading provider of voluntary sector advice services in Daventry and across the Daventry District. We help approximately 4,000 people each year with free, independent, confidential and impartial advice on a wide range of issues.
Citizens Advice Daventry and District having secured funding from the Big Lottery are seeking to appoint a member of staff to deliver Specialist Debt advice to people who have Mental Health issues or Disabilities and live within Daventry District Council area.
You will possess –
- an in-depth knowledge of Debt advice;
- experience of providing Debt advice;
- an understanding of the issues faced by our clients;
- access or use of transport to visit clients across the district
- a willingness to adopt a flexible working pattern to meet client needs.
- You will ideally have experience or a high understanding of DRO’s, bankruptcy and specialist casework.
- You will either be an Authorized Intermediary or will be expected to achieve Authorized Intermediary status within 12 months of your start date.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check
For more information on the role and to apply, please visit our website via the button below.
Citizens Advice Daventry and District is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from all sections of the community.
All shortlisted candidates should note that if appointed they will be required to provide documentary evidence of their right to work in the UK, in order to comply with the statutory requirements.
Closing Date: 12pm 18th January 2019
Interview Dates: 30th January and 1st February 2019