Interim Marketing & Communications Director (9 Month Contract)
Job Title: Interim Marketing & Communications Director (9 Month Contract)
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £45K to £55K depending on experience
We are working in partnership with the UK’s leading kidney patient support charity, Kidney Care UK which provides practical, financial and emotional support and financial assistance to thousands every year and campaigns to improve care services across the UK.
Kidney Care UK are now seeking to appoint an Interim Marketing & Communications Director to develop and build awareness of the charity’s brand and profile. The post holder will lead the strategic, financial and operational management of Kidney Care UK’s marketing and communications function, and support the Interim Chief Executive on the development of the charity’s overall strategic direction.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a senior marketing or communications role
- Experience of working for a charity or health related organisation
- A track record of developing and delivering successful marketing and communication strategies
- Previous experience working as part of a Senior Management Team and leading marketing communication teams
- Experience of leading web and digital communications
- Relevant experience of increasing media and social media reach, presence and coverage
- Experience of branding and brand management
- A track record of developing strong external relationships and partnerships
The ideal candidate will have a degree or equivalent qualifications and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be a pro-active, self-motivated and innovative individual who has the ability to work on their own and as part of a team
If you have the enthusiasm and passion for this exciting role then we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and supporting statement to Charisma Charity Recruitment, email@example.com quoting reference number JO1573.
Please apply ASAP due to the early start date required for this role.