Tenancy Solutions Co-ordinator / Vulnerable Adults / Tenant Support / Social Housing
£33,000 + £1,875 Car Allowance
35 hours per week
• Generous Pension
• 26 Days Holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
• Employee Discount Scheme, Health Cash Plan, Child Care Vouchers, Long Service Awards, Car leasing scheme
Join our client at this exciting time in their history. Already a leading provider of housing and support services across the Midlands, London and South East, they are about to invest £1 million on new jobs that will make a real difference to their customers and where they live.
This additional spend will be used to create posts that will be directly linked to improvements in their services to make sure their customers see and benefit from these changes.
They are looking for a Tenancy Solutions Coordinator to join their team in London reporting to the Tenancy Solutions Team Leader. In the role you will;
• Provide a short term support service to vulnerable tenants who require support and assistance to sustain their tenancy.
• Ensure that the necessary support and advice is available to enable tenants with a vulnerability to sustain their tenancies for as long as they want.
• Carry out needs and risk assessments and follow up reviews for each resident to identify their full support requirements
• Work with external support services and voluntary agencies making appropriate referrals for tenants and monitoring the take up and effectiveness of support.
• Work collaboratively with housing services colleagues to develop a culture of early intervention to promote tenancy sustainment and minimise legal interventions.
• Assist and support residents where an emergency move is required
• Assist any tenants identified as needing support and respond in a manner that enables them to sustain their tenancy
• Represent the organisation in a professional manner at external forums such as MARAC meetings, child protection reviews and case conferences as required
• Act as liaison role between the Company and local floating support providers
To learn more about this role they will be holding recruitment events during January 2019 where members of the Housing services team will be available to discuss this and other vacant roles on offer.
The nearest event will be happening on the 17th January 2019 from 4:00pm – 7:00pm at Third Floor, Pentagon House, 52 – 54 Southwark Street, London, SE1 1UN. However they will also be holding events in their offices in Walton-on-Thames on the 12th January and Leicester on the 19th January if you wish to also attend these.
Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 3rd February 2019