Head of Fundraising & Marketing - Interim
A fantastic charity who are looking to grow and develop
The is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to consult and offer strategic advice on how to drive the charity forward. You will work with the senior management team and lead the fundraising team.
You will be responsible for all aspects of income generation including corporate, community, trusts foundations and capital appeals. The role will be expected to develop new income streams to support the future work of the charity and ensure sustainability.
You will also lead on all marketing & communications in helping to grow the organisation
- To advice, and support in the development of the strategy as well as the directing of the charity and future research projects
- To provide leadership, inspiration and management to lead, inspire and manage the fundraising and income generation team
- Help collate and analyse data regarding the charity's performance against stated outcomes, delivering reports on a regular basis to the Charity Director and to the Trustees, as required.
- To deliver against targets for income and expenditure as agreed annually.
- To provide inspiration to others, advocating plans and ideas internally and externally
- Create long term, beneficial relationships within the Yorkshire area, maintaining the charity's reputable brand.
- To deliver impactful presentations to groups promoting the charity and its work.
- To produce marketing materials and a twice yearly supporter magazine to showcase the charity and its work.
You would have previously worked as a head/ manager of fundraising as well as marketing ideally for a smaller charity when you have been exposed to a broad range both strategic as well as operational planning in helping to shape and grow the vision of the charity.
- You must have experience of structuring and directing a team to deliver against plans for a charity and have a proven track record of where you contributed towards the growth.
- Previously worked within the third sector and led on fundraising / income generation as well as all aspects of marketing and communications
- Previous experience of working in fundraising at a senior level and experience of managing a team
- Ideally you will have an understanding of charity law, health and safety, insurance and licencing.
- Experience of organising projects and managing/reporting against budgets.
- Ability to plan, design and develop the office environment, fundraising materials and marketing collateral
- You must be commercial minded and be able to recruit, manage and develop the income generation team
This role is to start ASAP you must be available in January. The role is initially for 6 months but the role will be recruited on a permanent basis thereafter.
This is an urgent role, so please make contact
More searches like this
- Fundraising Public Services Full Time jobs in West Yorkshire
- Marketing Public Services Full Time jobs in West Yorkshire
- Campaigning Public Services Full Time jobs in West Yorkshire
- Senior Management Public Services Full Time jobs in West Yorkshire
- Business Development & Commercial Public Services Full Time jobs in West Yorkshire