Corporate Fundraiser - Income Generation
A fantastic charity who has a real passion for what they do on a regional basis.
As a Corporate Fundraising partner, you will;
- Develop networks and links across the business community in Yorkshire and Humberside, to raise sustainable income and to build a pipeline of long-term supporters, identifying and securing new corporate partnerships.
- Maintain and develop the existing portfolio of corporate relationships across the region, outside of the Leeds area.
- Contribute to the development of the annual budget in line with the fundraising strategy. To deliver corporate income to contribute to the annual income target.
- Secure high levels of retention of corporate supporters. You will also secure sponsorship for the organisation via major fundraising events, research and services through the development of strong pitches and research of potential sponsors to target.
- Research, develop and secure new charity of the year partnerships, whilst supporting existing ones effectively.
- To actively promote participation in the organisations activity based fundraising by corporate employees e.g. treks, skydives and running events.
- Act as an ambassador, representing the charity at external events, including a wide variety of networking events and undertake public speaking.
- Develop and manage corporate initiatives such as campaigns and networking opportunities. Organising cultivation events throughout the year.
- Research existing, past and prospective corporate supporters and determine the best, tailored fundraising approach for each.
- Promote all trading and communication activities to relevant corporate partners.
- Support the department by making presentations to specific target groups to promote and attend cheque presentations.
- To ensure a regular flow of local news is fed to the team for social media to raise the profile of the charity and awareness of corporate support, as well as providing support and advice to develop their own press opportunities and promotion.
As a Corporate Fundraiser you will need to have a passion for people and have the ability to network. You will have excellent interpersonal relationship building skills and have a strong track record in corporate partnership work, fundraising or income generation within the charity sector
- Previous experience of corporate fundraising or a commercial client role
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
- Campaign management and development skills as well as experience of working with TV, Radio and the Press
- Experience of setting and working to budgets, meeting financial targets and completing plans.
- Ideally have experience with Harlequin database or equivalent fundraising software
- Ideally have a strong network with corporate partner in the north
- Experience of relationship development with people at all levels
- A track record of achievement of meeting and exceeding targets from diverse audiences and activities
- Experience of stewardship planning for corporate businesses
- Experience in volunteer relationship management
£Competitive Salary plus great benefits
Please apply ASAP as my client is looking to appoint in January
More searches like this
- Fundraising Community Full Time jobs in West Yorkshire
- Business Development & Commercial Community Full Time jobs in West Yorkshire
- Community Fundraising Community Full Time jobs in West Yorkshire
- Corporate Fundraising Community Full Time jobs in West Yorkshire
- Major Donor/ Gifts Community Full Time jobs in West Yorkshire