Charity of the Year Account Manager
Job Title: Charity of the Year Account Manager
Hours: Full time (24-month fixed term contract)
Location: London – 3 days per week at the bank’s office, 2 days per week at The Honeypot office. Flexibility required.
We are working in partnership with The Honeypot Children’s Charity to recruit a Charity of the Year Account Manager on a 24-month contract. The Account Manager will lead a new partnership with a large city investment bank, coordinating fundraising activities from within the bank and maximising income for The Honeypot Children’s Charity. The Account Manager will identify and pursue opportunities to broaden relationships and contribute to the development of a PR and marketing plan.
This role requires an individual with strong relationship management and business development skills, as well as attention to detail and an organised approach. The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Experience of successful account management with a large corporate partnership.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey ideas and information succinctly and persuasively.
- Experience of delivering regular presentations to clients and staff.
- Experience of successful event management.
The successful candidate will have clear and concise spoken and written skills and well as experience of working within multiple teams. If you feel you have the drive and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement, in a word format, to Charisma Charity Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1613.
Due to the urgency of this role, please apply without delay.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Children & Youth Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Management Children & Youth Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Development & Commercial Children & Youth Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Fundraising Children & Youth Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Events Fundraising Children & Youth Full Time jobs in London (Greater)