Director of Programmes
Prospectus is delighted to be supporting The Cherie Blair Foundation for Women in a new phase of development by assisting with the recruitment of a number of newly created key positions, including a Director of Programmes. Their vision is a world where women have the equal opportunities necessary to establish and grow businesses, resulting in a brighter future for women themselves and their communities as a whole. Working in partnership with non-profit, private and public sector organisations, the Foundation develops programmes that build confidence, capability and capital in women.
Having recently undergone a strategic review The Cherie Blair Foundation recognise the need to invest in order to make the organisation fit for purpose for the future therefore are now in the process of recruiting a number of key positions to allow the organisation to deliver their ambitions for income and impact over the next three years and beyond.
The new Director of Programmes will lead and oversee the development and delivery of programmes, products and services tailored to the Foundation's different target groups - poorest, "missing middle", young women and adolescent girls - seeking to improve their ability to overcome disadvantages and removing the barriers that hold them back. The role will also support activity to build the profile of the Foundation's programme work with donors, partners and other stakeholders.
Experience and skills to include:
- Significant experience developing and delivering international development programmes; with proven experience working to improve women's economic empowerment
- Experience designing programmes to alleviate poverty and economic opportunities, ideally with technology as a key component of programme delivery
- Significant budget holding responsibility and demonstrable knowledge of financial management systems and processes required for robust programme management
- Experience leading, developing and managing teams and managers of teams
- Excellent relationship building skills, internally and externally at all levels
If you would like to apply for this role please submit your CV via the "Apply" button below. Please upload your CV in Word format and include a supporting statement as part of your application. Your supporting statement should address your experience in relation to the key points on the person specification, and should be no longer than 2 sides of A4. Please feel free to submit your CV in the first instance. If you have any specific questions that you need answering before submitting your supporting statement please call 0207 400 6373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A Prospectus consultant will review and assess all submitted applications. As part of the selection process, candidates may be invited to meet with a consultant at our offices.
Following preliminary interviews with Prospectus, The Cherie Blair Foundation for Women plan to interview shortlisted candidates from w/c 14th January 2019 onwards.
To find out more information please visit our designated microsite - https://www.cherieblairfoundation-careers.org/
More searches like this
- Senior Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- International Development Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)