One of the more commercially-focused organisations of the not for profit and charities, this client is the national hub of an association of British traders. They organise and promote the annual events for the association, including awards celebrating success at the forefront of internatinoal trade, and conferences promoting thought leadership and information dissemination. They are also endeavouring to offer authoritative advice to businesses on how Brexit may affect them in the short and long term, developing information subsections of the website, articles, and products aiming to streamline any extra burden businesses may face.
Their offices are the nexus of British trade, revealed by their central London location among key government and commercial quarters.
Broadly, the key responsibilities for the Digital Executive include:
And in order to carry out these effectively, the client is looking for the Digital Executive to have following experience:
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce for online distribution.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audience.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Email marketing experience.
- Experience in maintaining website content.
- High attention to detail with strong proof reading skills.
- A confident self-starter, with the ability to work across teams within a small, dynamic organisation
- Presentation skills
- Proactive and results orientated, with the ability to balance multiple projects and spontaneous marketing opportunities that may arise
- Experience using adobe packages e.g. Photoshop, illustrator etc preferred
The successful Digital Executive will utilise their skills in an exciting and historic time for British business, and earn between £25-35,000 on a temporary to permanent basis.