As Communications Manager you will play an active part in formulating the marketing and communications strategy to support an international charity with a niche mission. You will be the brand guardian who improves consistency of materials in local, regional and country areas and confidently promotes and communicates the charity s work and services to stakeholder groups.
This is a broad role where strategy, publications, digital and branding experience is key, and knowledge of how to lead a successful PR or Marketing campaign is essential.
The ideal will candidate will have the following experience;
- A high standard of literacy
- A high level of communications experience
- Ability to write clear and jargon-free copy reflecting the brand and values of the mission; to edit and proofread to a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently whilst being an excellent team player
- Ability to deliver innovative and strategic productions
- Experience of setting up and maintaining websites/blogs and social networking sites
- Fluency in IT systems Word and Outlook