Job Title: Finance Director
Hours: Full time - 35 hours a week
Salary: £70,000 plus 15% pension contribution
We are working in partnership with a faith organisation seeking to appoint a Finance Director. This high profile role is pivotal to the delivery of financial strategy and financial planning within the organisation.
The Finance Director will work closely with fellow senior colleagues to support the overall development of the vision, mission and delivery of the strategic aims in the organisation. The successful individual will hold a recognised finance or accounting qualification (ACA or equivalent) and will demonstrate:
- Experience of Operating successfully in a finance role at Board level of a significant organisation in the financial, corporate or endowed charitable sector
- Experience of playing and active part in the development of strategy.
- Previous experience of leading or taking substantial responsibilities for managing change.
- Experience of managing people and delivering through a team.
- A working knowledge and experience of managing assets.
- Experience of Access business and financial system would be an advantage.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and engaging individual with excellent communications skills and the ability to liaise and communicate to a wide range of audiences. Ideally you will have an understanding of how the Church of England operates. If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1605.
Interview Date: Early February 2019 – date TBC