Corporate Account Manager
Are you a driven, influential and proactive individual with strong interpersonal and networking skills? Do you have a proven ability to manage a number of diverse relationships and projects effectively, often from scratch?
If so, St Giles Trust is looking for a Corporate Account Manager to take the lead on the delivery of St Giles Trust’s Charity of the Year partnership with a leading investment bank which is where the role will be embedded, it aims to raise £600,000 towards our SOS+ programme, a trailblazing project that focus on early intervention work in schools around gangs and knife crime.
About St Giles Trust
An ambitious, well-established charity that helps people facing adversity to find jobs, homes and the right support they need. Central to our ethos is our belief that people with first-hand experience of successfully overcoming issues such as an offending background, homelessness, addictions and gang involvement, hold the key to positive change in others.
About this exciting opportunity
To succeed in this diverse role, you will provide create a comprehensive partnership delivery plan, including a fundraising calendar, communications plan, KPIs and reporting schedule and partnership key messaging. You will also develop a suite of bespoke fundraising materials and deliver planned partnership activity, events, communication and reporting in a timely and professional fashion.
Building and managing effective and efficient relationships with employees and volunteers – and involving them in the planning and delivery of the programme, is a key element of this role, while you will also be expected to ensure income, expenditure and activity are recorded and reported, plus prepare communications and campaign materials in line with the corporate partner’s branding and internal communication guidelines.
To secure this role, you must have:
- Comprehensive experience of managing employee-led corporate relationships
- The ability to provide support, supervision and coaching to staff
- Demonstrable partnership management and relationship development skills gained in a client-facing role
- Advanced business development and event management skills
- A proven ability to implement project plans and deliver projects to tight deadlines
- An outstanding communicator, both verbal and written, with excellent presentation skills
- Proven track record of exceeding financial targets through proactive account development
In return, you can expect a competitive salary, generous leave allowance, staff pension, flexible working, a mentoring programme, an advice and counselling service, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and much more.
For further information, or to apply, please visit our website via the ‘Apply’ button.
Please note the latest date for applications is 14th December 2018. However, we may appoint sooner for the right candidate.
Interview date: 17th December 2018 but we may be holding interviews earlier.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Campaigning Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Volunteer Recruitment & Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- PR & Communications Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)