Events and Major Donor Fundraiser
Events & Major Donor Fundraiser
Hours / Contract: Full-time / Permanent, although a part time role (25 - 28 hours) would be considered for the ideal candidate
Salary: £30K - £35K
We are working in partnership with a charity which supports children on the move between the UK and other countries and children who are separated from their family in another country.
The charity is now seeking an Events & Major Donor Fundraiser to play a key part within the charity, coordinating events and major donor income in order to generate circa £250,000 per annum to help protect vulnerable children around the world.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of event co-ordination and delegate management, including working on-site
- Proven track record of maximising supporter value and engagement, as well as being able to improve retention
- Good IT skills and experience in digital and social media
- Experience of managing, inspiring and engaging staff or volunteers
The post holder will have excellent communication and organisational skills and be able to prioritise and work on their own initiative on multiple projects. You will be target driven, with high attention to detail and the ability to be diplomatic and respond accordingly to situations.
To apply for this role please send your CV in a word format, along with a supporting statement to Jill Livingstone, Charisma Charity Recruitment on email@example.com quoting reference JO1603.
Our client is looking to interview as soon as possible, so please apply without delay.
Apply for Events and Major Donor Fundraiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Fundraising International jobs in London (Central)
- Volunteer Recruitment & Management International jobs in London (Central)
- Events Fundraising International jobs in London (Central)
- Major Donor/ Gifts International jobs in London (Central)
- Supporter Development International jobs in London (Central)