Head of Brand and Creative
Prospectus is delighted to be supporting a leading health charity in the UK to recruit for a Head of Brand and Creative, to work from their Head Office in London. Innovative and progressive, the organisation leads the fight against the most devastating and fastest growing health crisis of our time, affecting more people than any other serious health condition in the UK.
The Head of Brand and Creative will help the organisation to achieve impact by raising its profile, developing a brand strategy and successfully driving its implementation, both internally and externally. Leading the Brand and Creative team, the Head will champion brand engagement and creative strategy across the charity, acting as a trusted internal consultant, giving advice and guidance across the teams. Providing inspiration and motivational leadership, the Head will also lead creative delivery, enabling an environment that produces sector-leading creative outputs in order to bring the charity's personality to life
Experience and skills to include:
- Exceptional experience developing and delivering brand strategy, with demonstrable experience of achieving impact
- Strong experience delivering multi-channel brand marketing campaigns
- Ability to influence stakeholders of the value of a strong brand, and bring staff along the journey
- Experience giving impactful creative direction with proven track record of bringing a brand to life
- Providing visible and effective leadership, with the ability to develop a busy, talented and passionate team
- Creative and inventive, and equally adept at putting together and executing delivery plans
- Charity sector experience (desirable)
If you would like to apply for this role please submit your CV via the "Apply" button below.Due to timeframes, please note that applications will be considered immediately and on a rolling basis.
Prospectus will be completing pre-screening calls to assess suitability and if successful the organisation aims to complete interviews throughout December.
If you have any specific questions to help assess suitability for the role please call 0207 400 6373 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org