Registered Manager - Extra Care
Registered Manager - Extra Care
Miners Court, Redruth
Are you a care professional with experience of working with older people or individuals with a disability? Looking to take the next step in your career as a Registered Manager? If so, read on.
We are Coastline Housing, an independent, not-for-profit housing association owning and managing over 4,300 homes. Built on strong values of putting our customers first, transparency, striving to be the best and valuing our staff, we are dedicated to providing great homes, delivering great services and employing great people.
We are Investors in People Gold accredited, a Top 100 Best Not-for-Profit organisation to work for, and we recently received a Care Quality Inspection Rating of “Good”. It’s an exciting time to join our team!
We’re currently looking for a resilient and personable Registered Manager to deliver excellent care and support services within our Extra Care scheme in Redruth.
- Salary of £28,940 - £34,047 per annum
- Health cashback scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
As the Registered Manager, you will support staff to deliver a fantastic service to individuals at Miners Court in Redruth.
Miners Court is one of Cornwall’s few Extra Care schemes which provides a dedicated and professional care and support service 24/7 to individuals in their own homes.
In this key role, you will:
- Lead, support and motivate the Extra Care and Day Centre Teams
- Promote a productive and harmonious working environment
- Ensure that all care services are delivered in-line with CQC requirements and legislation
- Develop and manage a pool of volunteers
- Manage all aspects of office administration, including financial processes
To join us as a Registered Manager, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ experience of working with older people and/or people with a disability in a care capacity
- A Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management of Health and Social Care Services
- At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- An enhanced DBS certificate
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Ideally, you will be a CQC Registered Manager, but this is not essential.
Other organisations may call this role Registered Manager, Registered Care Manager, Service Manager, Care Manager, Care Team Manager or Healthcare Manager.
The closing date for application is the 13th December 2018, with interviews scheduled to be held on the 19th December 2018.
Webrecruit and Coastline Housing are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Registered Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37 hours per week