Membership Marketing Specialist
Job Title: Membership Marketing Specialist
Hours / contract: Full time (4 days considered) / permanent
Salary: £33,238, plus benefits
We are working in partnership with a wonderful charity which looks after some of the country’s most important historic landmarks. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented marketeer to join their ambitious and friendly membership team.
This is a pivotal new role for the team, and the successful candidate will develop and deliver the membership scheme’s communications strategy to maximise retention and growth. You will have a strong understanding of data-driven marketing, coupled with the ability to lead on campaigns and manage the charity’s media agency and budget.
To succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of designing integrated marketing campaigns, including direct mail
- Evidence of managing relationships with external agencies, creating briefs, data analysis and monitoring & reviewing campaigns
- In depth understanding of the various on and offline marketing communications channels and the ability to analyse their suitability for different needs
- Experience of managing agency relationships and campaign budgets
- Sound copywriting skills with an understanding of all communications channels and aspects of the marketing mix
- Excellent project management skills
You will be a proactive self-starter with sound B2C marketing experience and the ability to think creatively and deliver to tight deadlines. Our client is looking to interview suitable candidates ASAP.
To apply, please submit your CV and supporting statement as soon as possible to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1602.
For any further information, please contact Philippa Bryant, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 998 8888.
Apply for Membership Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly