PR & Communications Officer
Our client is a leading mental health charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Respond to media enquiries.
- Write media releases.
- Arrange media interviews.
- Research media opportunities.
- Contribute content for use across internal channels.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience of proactive media relations.
- Experience of general communications in PR, media, and marketing.
- Experience of writing content on digital channels.
- Excellent copywriting, editing, and proof reading skills.
Salary on offer:
- Salary between £22,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- On-site parking.