Digital Communications Executive
DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE
Employer: THE INSTITUTION OF STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS
Location: London Central, EC1V 3PS
Hours: Full Time, 35 hours per week
Salary: Circa £29,925 - £33,350 per annum depending on your experience plus an excellent benefits package
We are the Institution of Structural Engineers, the world’s largest membership organisation dedicated to the art and science of structural engineering.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Communications Executive to join our Marketing Team, based at our bright, modern, open plan membership head office in Clerkenwell.
We’re getting ready to go live with our new website and brand early next year and have a permanent position to fill that is integral to our digital transformation.
You will help plan and create exciting marketing, communications and content for projects and digital campaigns whilst always thinking about our prestigious brand. Working with our Membership and Technical teams, you will deliver campaigns for membership acquisition and retention and market products that support the membership journey. You will also be responsible for writing effective content for our website and managing our social media channels.
We are looking for candidates with experience of:
- Working in a brand-led environment
- Writing creative copy for all channels (blogs, news, social media, email, PPC, print, etc.),
- Creating digital content and traditional collateral (infographics, images, printed flyers and events programmes, videos, soundbites, magazine adverts, etc)
- Mass email marketing and media monitoring tools
- Providing data analytics
- Managing social media channels
- Adobe Creative Suite - particularly Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
- Website CMS & HTML
You should have:
- Excellent planning, project management and organisation skills
- The ability to work independently and under pressure, as well as work with a small team
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Advanced IT skills
- An appetite to learn and build on knowledge and current experience
What we can offer you:
A 35-hour working week within a flexi-time system, as well as first class benefits, including an excellent pension provision, private healthcare, life assurance, interest-free season ticket loan, and more.
For more information about the role including a full job description, visit our website. To apply, click apply below and send us your CV.
Please note that we will shortlist on receipt and all successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone and invited for an interview.
No agencies please.
Apply for Digital Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly