Internal Communications Manager
Charity based in Birmingham
Lead the development of the organisation's internal communications strategy, working with the Head of Publication & Operations to take forward and implement a recently conducted organisation-wide review (including redevelopment of existing channels and the establishment of new ones)
- Ensure the strategy is critically analysed, regularly reviewed and updated, with due consideration to benchmarking exercises to enable improvement; monitor and evaluate performance and ensure feedback informs ongoing evolution of the plan
- Build upon stakeholder mapping and engage with the full of scope and diversity of staff, with whom a strategic and organisationally-relevant approach is taken that inspires partnership, trust and confidence
Content management lead of the extranet, developing and maintaining a vibrant and effective tool; measure usage, satisfaction
Support the development of all-staff policies such as the transparency policy and others as relevant
Use innovative internal engagement channels to deliver key organisational messages (both digital/electronic and face-to-face)
* Experience of developing and implementing internal communications strategies and measuring their effectiveness.
* Experience with the tools of internal communications including intranet systems, email marketing software and face-to-face events.
* Proven experience of writing copy for a variety of audiences across a range of media, including print and digital - ensuring outputs are engaging and accurate.
* Exceptional relationship-building skills; the ability to establish effective working relationships with people of all working styles, backgrounds.
* Strong emotional intelligence and resilience, and able to maintain composure - acting in a calm and measured way, in difficult situations.
£32,000 to £40000
3 to 6 month contract
Possible temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate