G6 Head of Teams, Policy for EU Exit
As a Policy Team Leader you will be responsible for leading a policy team that is focused on priorities resulting from EU Exit. You will be adaptive, flexible, and comfortable working at pace and with ambiguity. Your role will include:
- Understanding and leading on a range of different policies;
- Using evidence and expertise from within and outside Government to help guide decisions about how policies are developed and delivered;
- Briefing Ministers and senior officials;
- Planning and prioritising effectively to deliver results; and
- Working with stakeholders within and outside Government, to help ensure we get the best results.
We'll assess you against these competencies during the selection process:
- Leading and communicating
- Seeing the big picture
- Building capability for all
- Making effective decisions
- Please provide 250 words on which two work streams (listed the ‘the work you will be doing section’) you would prefer to be placed into and why.
For more information on the role and to apply, click the "Apply" button.