Email Marketing Lead
My client is Charity based in the heart of London and has massive ambitions to be a leading digital force! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to leverage their extensive digital fundraising experience in an organisation with undoubted strategic commitment to developing sector-leading models of fundraising acquisition, conversion and stewardship through digital channels.
The key responsibilities for this Email Marketing Lead are:
- Plan and manage the email marketing calendar, segmented email marketing campaigns, email automated journeys and triggered emails. Working closely with the Fundraising, Digital Health, Research and Media teams to ensure the email channel drives fundraising income whilst reflecting our core values.
- Proactively recommend changes and improvements to our email templates and strategy.
- Implementation of email marketing from planning, briefing, amendments, testing, sign off, deployment and reporting.
- Use dynamic content & segmentation strategies to deliver relevant and personalised content in order to drive customer engagement and increase supporter lifetime value.
- Developing and improving existing supporter segmentation ensuring we are delivering the right message at the right time.
- Set up automated journeys across different channels, as well as, maintain and iterate on our existing automation programs based on insight from testing.
- Keep abreast of new technologies within email marketing to ensure the email marketing strategies are innovative and market-leading.
- Ensure emails adhere to email best practice regarding links, content, deliverability, device optimisation, etc.
- Develop and oversee a comprehensive email testing plan. Report on results and implement learnings to continually optimise performance.
- Report on the performance of all email marketing campaigns and share with the business in weekly meetings. Take learnings from these reports to influence and continually improve email marketing performance.
- Ensure emails are GDPR compliant.
- Work with our internal data team to brief in campaign requirements, upload data into our ESP and work confidently with lists and segments within the tool.
- Be the main point of contact within the charity for our ESP.
The successful Email Marketing Lead will have the following skills:
- Experience of email marketing, including building, optimising, sending and analysing campaigns
- Experience in planning and strategy
- Experience of agency/third party supplier liaison
- Executing a marketing plan/campaign to differing customer segments
- Working to brand guidelines
- Project management experience
- Experience of supporting colleagues on digital platforms
This Email Marketing Lead role is based in London and paying circa £40,000 per annum. Not For Profit and Charities experience preferred but not essential.