Consumer Marketing Director
A well established organisation with a HQ in South West and offices based in London.
They Key responsibilities for the Marketing Director include:
The successful Consumer Marketing Director will:
- Track record of subscription and customer acquisitions.
- You will be a results-driven marketing executive who is excited by the opportunity to make a significant impact in business creation (marketing/digital).
- You will have a strong background and understanding around customer acquisition and customer subscription.
- You will have strong networking skills with a collaborative style able to tie together business unit objectives with corporate initiatives and functions.
- You will be an effective communicator and consensus builder, Customers / partners network, focused on results, and willing to take calculated risks to exceed business goals.
- You will have hands-on experience
- You will have a track record of driving digital change in a large organisation and comfortable with a data driven approach.
- You will have an effective management style to drive the most out of your team and deliver a collaborative culture.
Consumer Marketing Director will receive:
£75,000 - £100,000+