Our Client are a leading data & information provider working alongside the Government.
The key responsibilities for the Content Manager include:
* Plan, implement and evaluate specific content-led promotional campaigns to achieve the business objectives,
* Plan, implement and evaluate specific evergreen content and channel requirements to achieve communication objectives
* Support establishment and management of all content and channels - to meet business and Comms strategies.
* Produce business / communication requirements for digital customer journeys
* Delivery of content ideas, in collaboration with internal services and external partners - using insight to propose and deliver test activity to improve engagement and impact with target audiences.
* Use analytics to monitor content and journey performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
* Work collaboratively with internal colleagues and external partners to deliver and activate, multiple concurrent campaigns, and to ensure digital journeys are aligned with PPC, display and affiliate activities.
* Work with senior manager to deliver regular content and channel performance updates and undertake post-campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future activity.
* Manage resources efficiently: Manage allocated budgets and project delivery, to ensure goals are achieved and value for money is delivered at every stage.
* Collaborate with teams across Communications and the wider organisation to deliver the best outcomes possible.
* Be a subject matter expert to ensure all content adheres to brand tone of voice guidelines, target audience insights, is technically correct from a business perspective and conforms to relevant internal guidelines.
The successful Content Manager will experience in:
* Demonstrable experience in a digital marketing content role.
* A track record of developing, planning and delivering content or communications strategies, to achieve tangible impacts.
* Experience of using audience insight to define content and channels for both mainstream and niche audiences, putting our users at the heart of plans and developments.
* Experience with using Content Management Systems
* Strong experience in working in an agile environment
* Strong copywriting and proofreading ability for all forms of digital copy including web, email and social media.
* Strong understanding of digital user experience, SEO and accessibility.
* Strong analytical skills and experience (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Suite and Excel) to build and generate reports in order to make data-driven decisions.
* Demonstrable experience of working with teams across organisations to ensure communications outcomes are achieved, and integrated.
* Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced and changing environment, with proven ability to project manage and achieve objectives.
Basic Salary £28,450 +