Our Client are a leading data & information provider working alongside the Government.
The key responsibilities for the Campaign Manager include:
* Plan, implement and evaluate specific campaign activities to achieve the business objectives.
* Using insight to develop and improve communications messaging and impact.
* Propose and deliver test activity to improve engagement and impact with target audiences.
* Work collaboratively with internal colleagues and external partners to develop and implement campaign activity across all channels.
* Work with our creative agency partners to deliver activity, ensuring agreed budget and timing KPIs are met.
* Monitor activity performance, recommend and take actions to optimize campaigns.
* Deliver regular campaign performance updates and undertake post-campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns.
* Manage resources efficiently: Manage agreed campaigns budgets and project delivery, to ensure goals are achieved and value for money is delivered at every stage.
* Manage campaign brand(s) as one of a team of brand guardians.
* Provide subject matter leadership to colleagues across communications and the wider organisation.
The successful Campaign Manager will have experience in:
* Developing, planning and delivering integrated campaigns across the full marketing mix, to achieve defined objectives.
* Experience of using audience insight to define campaign tactics and messages.
* Experience of developing and implementing campaign forecasts, tracking and evaluation.
* Experience of broadcast and direct channel campaign experience and/ or digital and social channels would be highly advantageous.
* Demonstrable experience of working with teams across organisations to ensure communications outcomes are achieved, and integrated.
* Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced and changing environment, with proven ability to plan and achieve objectives.
* The ability to work effectively across organisational boundaries and achieve success by influencing others.
* Robust, resilient, highly motivated and not easily discouraged.
Basic Salary of £28,450 +