Senior Campaign Manager
Our client are one of the largest organisations in the public sector
The key responsibilities for the Senior Campaign Manager include:
* Lead the development, planning, implementation and evaluation of specific campaigns to achieve the business objectives.
* Using insight to provide segmented, targeted and tailored communication solutions to help deliver objectives.
* Propose and deliver test activity to improve engagement and impact with target audiences.
* Work collaboratively with internal colleagues and external partners to deliver and activate, multiple concurrent campaigns which drive behaviour change, and generate a response.
* Have responsibility for the day-to-day management of our creative agency partners, ensuring budget and timing KPIs are met against implementation and campaign activity.
* Ensure each campaign activity has clear metrics and ensure that campaigns are achieving appropriate KPIs in line with organisation goals, recommending and driving change as necessary.
* Deliver regular campaign performance updates and undertake post-campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns.
* Manage resources efficiently: Manage campaigns budgets and project delivery, to ensure goals are achieved and value for money is delivered at every stage.
* Manage campaign brand(s) as one of a team of brand guardians.
* Collaborate with teams across Communications and the wider organisation to ensure a high degree of co-ordination on campaigns where both national and local level communications and operational activity is required.
* Provide subject matter leadership to colleagues across communications and the wider organisation.
* Line management and team development; provide development and mentoring to colleagues, to achieve our collective objectives.
* Develop relationships with colleagues across the organisation to ensure activity benefits from insight and research and development and contribute to the continual development of the division and cross-division working
The Successful Senior Campaign Manager
* A track record of developing, planning and delivering integrated campaigns across the full marketing mix.
* Experience of using audience insight to define campaign strategies and messages for both mainstream and niche audiences.
* Experience of developing and implementing campaign forecasts, tracking and evaluation.
* Large-scale, broadcast and direct channel campaign experience is essential to this role.
* Experience of digital and social channels would be highly advantageous.
* Demonstrable experience of working with teams across organisations to ensure communications outcomes
* Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced and changing environment, with proven ability to project manage and achieve objectives.
* Experience of leading and developing a team.
* High degree of personal gravitas - able to take senior stakeholders on an unfamiliar journey and act as a mentor for junior team members.
* The ability to work effectively across organisational boundaries, and achieve success by leading and influencing others.
* Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written,
* Robust, resilient, highly motivated and not easily discouraged
* Residing in Newport or London
Basic salary £35,200+