Senior Account Manager
The client is a brilliant health charity in London. They are looking for an interim Senior Account Manager for 12 months who is resilient, confident and has gravitas.
The Senior Account Manager will take responsibility across the following key areas:
- Line management of one Account Manager.
- Lead on the management of the charity's largest corporate partnership.
- Launch the new pledge of the partnership for 2019.
- Ensure growth and development of the partnership.
- Budget management.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams to reach the partnership goal.
- Building relationships and negotiating with senior external stakeholders.
- Creation of project plans for the partnership.
- Mapping of the account plans to ensure the future of the partnership.
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Strong understanding of corporate partnerships.
- Demonstrable experience with managing ambitious partnerships.
- Confidence and resilience when working with external stakeholders at all levels.
- Background in large charitable organisation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong possibilities of contract extension.