Media & PR Officer
Our client is a public sector organisation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Write and produce high quality content.
- Identity and create media opportunities.
- Develop and deliver effective communication plans.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver key strategic objectives.
- Manage the Media & PR budget.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience working with local, regional and national journalists.
- Understanding of managing media relations in a regulatory environment.
- Experience building relationships with the media.
- Full driving licence.
Salary on offer:
- Salary is £30,000 to £36,000 depending on experience.
- Pension Scheme.
- Onsite parking.