We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Partnerships Manager to join our team based in Gilwell Park, London. The Scouts is committed to empowering young people with skills for life. We encourage our young people to do more, learn more and be more. We believe in bringing people together. We celebrate diversity and stand against intolerance, always. We’re a worldwide movement, creating stronger communities and inspiring positive futures.
Are you innovative and creative thinker? Do you have the ability to prioritise and effectively manage a portfolio of diverse projects?
If so, we want to hear from you!
As our Partnerships Manager you lead our corporate partnership team in generating new business and maximizing our partnerships in order to deliver substantial income and non-financial resources for the charity.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the corporate partnership function, ensuring it supports the Fundraising Department to delivers all objectives outlined in the Skills for Life 2018-23 strategy
- Lead the development and management of high value, complex relationships including current and new partnerships
- Maximise each partnership opportunity by developing multi-year sustainable partnerships that include income from a range of income streams
- Ensure all corporate partnerships, where possible, provide meaningful opportunities for local scouting and ensure that all key local scouting volunteers are fully engaged and aware of partnerships within their area
- Create and implement new strategies, tools and processes that demonstrate an effective rate of return on corporate investment thereby supporting the growth and renewal of current partnerships.
What we can offer you as our Partnerships Manager
- Subsidised lunch
- Free parking
- Additional holidays between Christmas & New Year
- Life Assurance
- Simply Health Scheme
- Generous Pension Scheme
What we are looking for in our Partnerships Manager …
- Significant experience in fundraising environment with proven examples of successfully generating significant income, ideally over £1 million.
- Managing large complex fundraising projects from inception to completion, building case for support for variety of projects.
- Experience of researching and analysing financial and fundraising information and data.
- Extensive management and relationship building experience with key individuals and Partners within corporates and businesses.
- Ability to work independently within broad policy, professional standards and budgetary limits.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Lead Manage, Motivate and support team members.
- Ability to present information to an audience using a variety of modern techniques.
- Support local Scouting through advice, practical tools and training.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join our fantastic team! Click ‘Apply’ now to become our Partnerships Manager.
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £48,670 per annum
Closing date: Friday 14th December 2018
The Scouts is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to diversity and actively seeking applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.
Strictly no agencies